- 1 ½ cups Flour
- ½ cup Hilife Oats
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp butter or ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly grease your muffin pan with butter or oil.
- 2In a large bowl, stir together the flour, oats, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
- 3In a separate bowl, beat together the milk, butter or oil, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- 4Mix the wet and dry ingredients together
- 5Scoop the batter into the greased pan.
- 6Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
- 7Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes
- 8Your Oats muffin is ready to be served.