Instant Oats Dosa
- ½ cups oats
- 2 tbsp rice flour
- ¼ cups sooji
- ½ cup curd
- ¼ cups chopped onions
- 2 finely chopped green chilies
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for cooking
- 1Take the oats and finely grind it on a mixer until it turns into a powder.
- 2Mix all the ingredients in a bowl with 1 cup of water.
- 3Heat a non-stick pan, drizzle some water and wipe it off with water.
- 4Pour a ladleful of the batter on the tava, spread it in a circular motion and cook it using a little oil till it turns golden brown from both the sides.
- 5Serve the Instant Oats Dosa with your preferred pickel choice.