Quick breakfast ideas for busy mornings.
Yes, breakfast is crucial, and yes, we also understand we all don’t have the luxury of preparing yourself a grand breakfast every morning. So, here are some quick breakfast ideas that you can prepare while that won’t consume a chunk of your time.
1. Simple Corn Flakes & Milk
You can simply have your Hilife corn flakes with cold or hot milk. You may even add fruits like banana, strawberries, apple or mango slices to the cornflakes. To top if off, you can also add kishmish, chopped chhokada or almonds.
2. Poha (Cooked Chiura/Flattened Rice)
- Soak Hilife Pulau Chiura, drain the water and then set it aside for 5-7 mins.
- Heat oil & fry some peanuts until they turn golden & crunchy. Set them aside.
- Then, heat the same pan with oil and allow the mustard & cumin to crackle.
- Add some chopped onions, curry leaves & green chilies.
- Saute until the onions turn pink.
- Add the soaked Pulau Chiura and mix well.
- Cover & cook on a low heat until it becomes hot.
- Take it off the heat & add more salt as per taste. Add lemon juice & keep it covered until served.
3. Stovetop Oatmeal
- Boil a cup of water or milk & put a pinch of salt
- Stir in ½ cup of oats
- Cook about 5 minutes over medium heat; stir occasionally.
- Your oatmeal breakfast is ready.