3 fun ways to prepare Oats
Preparing Oats is about as easy and convenient as it gets at breakfast time.
On the stovetop
- Put 1 cup of water or milk and a pinch of salt in a medium-size pot.
- Add ½ cup of oats to the boiling liquid and stir
- Cook the oats for 5 minutes & you’re done!
In the microwave
- Stir ½ cup of oats, 1 cup of water or milk, and a pinch of salt in a bowl.
- Microwave the bowl on high for 2.5-3 minutes.
- Take the oatmeal out & you have a meal!
In a rice cooker
- Pour 1 cup of oats, 2 cups of water or milk, and a pinch of salt into a rice cooker.
- Wait for the oatmeal to finish cooking inside the rice cooker.
- Your oatmeal is ready to be served!